Farmers Insurance Careers
Sales Support Rep - FINRA Series 6, 26 and 63
Requisition ID: 1800056K
- Inbound Calls 75% of day Outbound Calls 15% of day Research 10% of day.
- Receives inbound calls from Farmers Agents registered with FFS via 800 lines.
- Applies technical information about the FFS process, products and related procedures to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Places outbound calls to low-producing and mid-producing agents in assigned geographic territories.
- Places outbound calls to newly licensed registered agents and agents recently completing initial training to engage them in beginning to sell the financial products.
- Develops knowledge of finance, investments and compliance to assist agent understanding of packaged securities products, variable life insurance products and broker-dealer services.
- Coordinates territory coverage with senior sales support personnel.
- Regularly communicates with senior sales support personnel to discuss territory related matters involving product emphasis and positioning, special marketing efforts, industry news and special issues that affect products.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of FFS products and marketing/sales strategies.
- Attends seminars and other approved training opportunities to develop necessary technical knowledge of products and services offered.
- Tracks telephone contacts and sales progress through the use of internal company systems and software and makes appropriate follow up contacts as required.
- Understands and interfaces with various computer systems that provide detailed information for and about the FFS Registered Rep to provide aid in account lookup, problem resolution and data record keeping.
- Assist agents with developing prospect lists and with the analysis of client needs.
- Researches and delivers sales ideas to Registered Agents in the field on a regular basis.
- Participates in conference calls and staff meetings to provide information about activities, challenges, and accomplishments in assigned territories.
- Works closely with members of Life Marketing, mutual fund sponsors Internal and External Wholesaling forces, and the FFS marketing team in support of sales programs and to assure consistency of message.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 10/18/2018