Farmers Insurance Careers
Procurement Strategic Sourcing Specialist - Information Technology
Requisition ID: 180005NR
- Facilitate development and compile RFx materials (eg partner with business stakeholders to define requirements, translate requirements into RFx documents, determine negotiation approach to liaise between Farmers and vendors, and provide contract template suggestions), and support management with sourcing activities based on the strategy and approach identified by leadership.
- Responsible for drafting, providing contractual review and managing contractual documentation (Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Amendments, Statements of Work (SOW), Work Orders (WO)) with limited management supervision on medium to high complexity assignments.
- Responsible for jointly developing negotiation strategies with management, executing negotiations with external vendors, and coordinating contract efforts with vendors for low complexity assignments primarily focused on SOW and WO.
- Support management by conducting complex analyses and creation of presentation materials. Recognize key trends, understand the impact to Farmers, and identify or recommend data-driven strategies to be reviewed by management.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract fundamentals
- Compelling influencing and persuasion skills
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Job Posting: 09/24/2018