Farmers Insurance Careers
Requisition ID: 180005ZM
- Lead the Initial and continuing design functions for Salesforce related projects of any size and complexity in a multi Salesforce Org environment.
- Participate in technical design meetings on assigned projects, Proofs of Concept, feasibility studies, roadmap development and strategies.
- Provide technical expertise to the ongoing and upcoming Salesforce projects on behalf of Salesforce CoE.
- Research new and emerging technologies, processes, methodologies and practices, and evaluate potential value of technology for use within organization.
- Monitor and analyze current technology environment to identify critical deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Choosing system architecture and each individual component at a high level to ensure it is scalable, secure and robust.
- Proactively provide recommendations for improvements in the way we use Salesforce to ensure we get the most out of the platform.
- Perform regular Architectural review and Code review.
- Implement enterprise system and application architecture to ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
- Strong Expertise and Hands-on Experience (4+ years) designing and deploying Salesforce.com and/or Heroku based solutions.
- Experience with IT reference architecture and multiple technology domains, including cloud computing, web solutions, integration, networks, systems, databases, and security
- Knowledge of Informatica Cloud and/or other ETL platforms, Mulesoft, SoA, integrations, SOAP and REST based services.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales cloud.
- Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns
- Experience with Dev-Ops Processes is a plus.
- Experience in leading Agile Methodology project delivery is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, administration, development; security, standard/custom objects, integration patterns, data model, workflow, rules execution, reports/dashboards, Lightning, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management and sandbox environments.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification I & II is a must.
- Salesforce System/Application Architect Certification, a plus
Job Posting: 09/17/2018