Farmers Insurance Careers
Recruiter (Do Not Apply - Testing Purpose Only)
Requisition ID: 1800064O
- The Recruiter I will be responsible for managing a portfolio of positions/requisitions for one business line/location and working with candidates and hiring managers to interview, provide information, direction and next steps.
- He or she has the skills/behaviors to contribute to a positive candidate experience.
- This position is customer service oriented and guides candidates through the Farmers Talent Acquisition process and provides a strong view of Farmers as an employer.
- This role will act as a resource to post positions and evaluate candidates.
- The Recruiter I screens applicants for core required skills and behaviors and presents a slate of candidates to the hiring manager.
- The Recruiter I is learning to apply the ins and outs of TA processes, laws and regulations.
- He or she will work closely with their manager on issues or complex scenarios.
- Manages workload of requisitions in order to identify candidates and fill open positions in a timely way. Conducts
- initial phone screens and interviews candidates before sending forward to the hiring manager.
- Sources candidates from job boards and applications to posted positions.
- Facilitates hiring decisions and completes offer letters/initial onboarding.
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of professional recruiting experience
- Navigates technology and processes with ease
- Ability to learn and develop technique in recruiting
- Basic understanding of the laws and regulations around recruiting and hiring talent
- Ability to conduct phone screens and interviews to evaluate candidates for qualifications and proceed to the interview process.
Job Posting: 11/16/2018