Farmers Insurance Careers
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Manager
Requisition ID: 180006FO
- Manage the end to end sourcing process including leading requirements definition discussions with operational stakeholders and budget owners, and RFx development execution such as, scorecard development, stakeholder scoring analysis, vendor risk management coordination, and all external vendor communications.
- Act as primary point of contact for operational stakeholders throughout the sourcing process.
- Leverage professional sourcing experience to assist in the execution of the subcategory plan, specifically the sourcing activity (RFx, business term negotiation, contracting) resulting from the successful execution of category and subcategory management by the team.
- Take lead navigating the business unit and external supplier through the sourcing process.
- Lead and manage negotiations for high complexity contract requests (Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Amendments, Statements of Work (SOW), Work Orders (WO)), independently, with little guidance from leadership.
- Support leadership team in preparing ad-hoc, project based RFx presentation materials (business recommendations, savings projections) for budget owners and department heads including in depth analyses driven by business unit requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years experience in a strategic sourcing, procurement, or purchasing role required
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Compelling influencing and persuasion skills
- Effective project management and change management skills
- Demonstrated consulting and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
Job Posting: 10/01/2018