Farmers Insurance Careers
Billing QA Manager
Requisition ID: 180006XF
- People Focus: Leads a very small group of specialists who perform standard tasks. Carries out managerial tasks such as resource management, development, talent management, performance management, compensation, retention, replacement and termination.
- Planning + Controlling: Oversees the planning and controlling of a single task / project on a day-to-day basis including project budget.
- Business Results: Develops project concepts, creates plans and oversees implementation of business solutions of simple to moderate complexity.
- Governance: Adheres to organizational governance.
- Relationship Management: Interacts with business and IT partners within the immediate environment to foster commitment and teamwork.
- People Focus: Leads a group of specialists who perform complex tasks.
- Planning + Controlling: Oversees the planning and controlling of multiple tasks / multiple projects on a short term basis (1 year) and owns cost center budget.
- Business Results: Develops project concepts, creates plans and oversees implementation of business solutions of moderate to high complexity.
- Governance: Implements organizational governance.
- Relationship Management: Handles specific customer challenges (escalation).
- Coordinates delivery of work from all suppliers involved in a small scale / sub-project; Facilitates issue resolution; Reviews and approves vendor invoices/expenditures.
- Works with business unit to define critical business needs and arranges appropriate resources.
- Is accountable for work request evaluation and authorization, development and submission of work orders, as well as review of cost estimates from the suppliers.
- Is accountable for Acceptance Criteria and execution of Acceptance Testing at program level.
- Is responsible for project level planning, monitoring and reporting on project performance.
- Signs off on project deliverables; Performs internal project close down; Conducts Post-Implementation Reviews.
- Liaisons with the Application Architecture team, ISP, third parties, as necessary.
- Performs as the team lead / supervisor, where assigned.
- Is responsible for the delivery of large scale projects to the business including risk, quality, and change management, system dependency touch points, schedule and financial management.
- Performs as the administrative manager of retained staff including business analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and Support Services staff.
- Leads and manages the Billing QA area to develop effective and flexible framework, process and methodology.
- Interacts with business and IT partners within the immediate environment to foster commitment and teamwork.
- Reviews and approves vendor invoices.
- Accountable for work request evaluation and authorization, development and submission of work orders, as well as review of cost estimates from the suppliers.
- Signs off on project deliverables related to testing.
- Leads continuous process improvement and innovation initiates with focus on optimization on testing.
Education Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience.
- Advanced QA methodology knowledge and experience, including the establishment, maintenance and development of industry-leading processes required to enterprise customers.
- Strong delivery experience with an application development background.
- Demonstrated expertise in Iterative Agile Development/testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of automated test tools, development, maintenance and frameworks.
- Experience with Risk based testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent time management, planning, and project management skills.
- Insurance or financial services application experience preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Billing knowledge preferred.
Job Posting: 10/26/2018