Farmers Insurance Careers
eService’s SME III
Requisition ID: 1800072A
Essential Job Functions
- Is responsible for the conceptual design of business applications.
- Mentors lower level colleagues.
- Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
- Specifies / Recommends Integration and Parallel testing criteria.
- Understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit.
- Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements; Validates suppliers estimates.
- Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
- Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan.
- Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- Service integrations with various vendors e.g., Bolt, EZlynx, DocuSign, Verisk.
- Demonstrated knowledge of publishing and consuming API’s.
- Ability to design application solutions.
- Integrations with Billing, Policy, Archive, Accounting Applications and Directory Services to support UI requirements.
- Potential integration with vendors such as Mulesoft, Docusign, Ivan’s, Salesforce.
- MuleSoft – Ability to work with a Mule shared services team to develop enhancements and new integrations.
- Software Languages/Platforms including: J2EE, JAVA,WebSphere,DB2, .Net C#, SQL Server.
(Internal title: App SME III)
Job Posting: 10/24/2018