Farmers Insurance Careers
Program Manager II
Requisition ID: 1800072E
- Act as the Single Point of Contact that is focused on resolving conflicts and Production issues identified by the Business.
- Deliver communications and updates to the Business that are non-technical yet transparent and informative.
- Provide 24x7 support to responsible application/business services, and willing to work on weekends and/or after hours
- Communicate to the Head of Claims Infrastructure Operations and Applications Support on a 24x7 basis during significant Production issues.
- Drive the timeliness of resolutions on all requests while creating an environment of partnering between IT and the Business.
- Hold peers accountable to provide solutions, next steps and communications.
- Collaborate with various internal and external organizations to develop, manage and deliver requests.
- Oversee project conflicts conducted by Farmers, Zurich and other Affiliate companies that impact the Infrastructure and Application environments.
- Function as a strong and heavily experienced technology resource for use in managing, advising, and/or participating as a representative on projects.
- Support the deployment of enterprise upgrades for the Infrastructure and Application teams that impacts Farmers, Zurich and other Affiliate companies.
- Drive Collaborative projects with teams composed of various technologists from ideation through implementation.
- Leverage past experiences to create “best practices” and “innovative standards”.
- Develop strategy to improve customer experience, decrease costs and shorten implementation times that are associated with Global efforts.
- Communicate to the senior management and the general organization on the support efforts of project related items by keeping the organization aware of Incidents that are the result of Affiliate related support items.
- Manages supplier relationship which consists of onshore and offshore resources.
- Monitors and ensures that Critical Success Factors (CSF), Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met by suppliers.
- Works with stakeholders from other support groups, development teams, infrastructure teams and business contacts for production issues and implementations.
- Effectively handles production incidents/outages. This includes timely and critical communications to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures that root cause identification is secured for all incidents. Identifies recurring patterns and takes actions for permanent and preventive solutions.
- Oversees and participates in transition management related tasks for key initiatives.
- Produces high quality presentations, scorecards and implementation plans.
- Present them to IT/Business stakeholders, and measure the success of continuous improvement
- Supports ITIL processes and makes sure to enforce and abide by them (Change, Incident, Problem).
- Identifies opportunities and implement automations from manual processes and improve Operational efficiency.
- Leverage Enterprise monitoring tools to prevent production issues, and further address gaps in monitoring by defining new monitoring requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Lead and utilize soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- Communicate effectively and clearly through written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to details.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Support experience with Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge on Telecommunications systems is a plus.
- Support experience in Customer Service and Call center operations is a plus.
- PMP and/or ITIL certification is a plus.
- Level II: 4 years experience in an IT environment, including 1 year in a supervisory role or 1 year as a Program Manager I
- Should have at least 3 years of IT Application Production support experience for highly complex transactional and enterprise scale applications, including minimum 1 year in a supervisory role or 1 year as a Program Manager I.
Job Posting: 08/30/2018