Farmers Insurance Careers
DevOps Engineer ( Private Cloud & AWS ) - Subject Matter Expert II
Requisition ID: 1800073M
- Automate all aspects of service delivery.
- Automate High Availability and Disaster Recovery for all production applications.
- Work Closely with Agile based Scrum Development and Testing Teams.
- Follow ITIL methodologies - Release, Change, Incident, Problem Management etc.
- Work as a liaison - DBA, Network, Security Teams etc.
- Quickly adapt new automation technologies and implement the same.
- Instrument Monitoring APM tools.
- Integrate autoamtion tools with Service Now for automated change requests.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Education Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience.
- Must have experience with Kubernetes, Helm , Dockers.
- Experience with AWS platform is a must.
- Manage all middleware technologies on Containers.
- Must have experience with Nginx or HAProxy.
- Automate code deployment into containers.
- Experience with deployment automation tools Jenkins or Bamboo is a must.
- Must be highly proficient with Ansible, Shell and Python Scripting.
- Must have experience with one of the APM monitoring tools - AppDynamics,Dynatrace and Wily CA.
- Must have Solid Experience in - JMS, JNDI, JVM performance tuning.
- Must have experience with Tomcat, Jboss, Apache Kafka, ZooKeeper, Redis etc.
- Mush have experience in JAVA,J2EE,JMS, Spring, Webservices(SOAP,REST etc) and other web technologies.
- 24x7 on-cal support.
Special Skill Requirement
Job Posting: 10/27/2018