Farmers Insurance Careers
Jboss Middleware Engineer
Requisition ID: 1800073N
- Manage, Support all middleware application servers
- Configure High Availability and Disaster Recovery for all production applications
- Work Closely with Agile based Scrum Development and Testing Teams to close application related defects
- Follow ITIL methodologies - Release, Change, Incident, Problem Management etc
- Quickly adapt new automation technologies and implement the same
- Instrument Monitoring APM tools
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Install,Configure,Manage Jboss EAP & Jboss WebServer using Ansible.
- Knowledge on WebSphere Application is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Ansible, Shell and Python Scripting.
- Must have Solid experience using Jenkins and git.
- Must have experience with one of the APM monitoring tools - AppDynamics,Dynatrace and Wily CA.
- Must have experience with Nginx or HAProxy.
- Automate Patching and Upgrades for all middleware applicaions.
- Must have Solid Experience in - JMS, JNDI, JVM performance tuning.
- Experience with WebSphere MQ, Apache Kafka and oracle Database is a plus.
- Familiarity with Dockers, kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of JAVA,J2EE,JMS, Spring, Webservices(SOAP,REST etc) and other web technologies.
- 24x7 on-cal support.
Job Posting: 11/02/2018