Farmers Insurance Careers
Sr. Android Developer
Requisition ID: 180007G6
- Develop and support Farmers customer facing mobile application.
- You collaborate on hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
- You will mentor by example: you will code, document and set style guides.
- Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
- You will advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
- You will research new technologies that will extend your skills and the value that Farmers Insurance can offer to our customers.
- You will collaborate with other developers, architects, business analysts and product owners.Physical ActionsRequired job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.Physical EnvironmentRequired job duties are normally performed in a climate controlled office environment.Education RequirementsBachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experienceExperience Requirements
- 3+ years experience in developing Android App.
- Experience in writing UT and UIT.
- Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with the team.
- You can demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business stakeholder.
- Understanding of Backend technologies is big plus: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.]]>
Job Posting: 09/07/2018