Farmers Insurance Careers
Sr. Product Analyst
Requisition ID: 180007KR
- This position will be on the Guidewire Personal Lines project team to support Auto and Data work streams. Will act as a liaison between multiple business and IT groups.
- Responsible for attending workshops, reviewing story cards and test cases, validating requirements, and helping resolve general business questions related to PolicyCenter data.
- Will help with the build and validation during the conversion process in PolicyCenter.
- Building consensus among data stakeholders and problem solving during workshops, holding an end-to end view of the system; reviewing story cards and test cases during Sprints as it relates to data; working with stakeholders and data consumers in the organization; ensuring the correct build of requirements by approving story cards and providing answers to questions; participating in the data testing process including successful resolve of defects; clarifying consultant’s questions and elevating problems appropriately; collaborating with Rating and Functional work streams within Guidewire PolicyCenter teams; performing other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in similar role. Working knowledge and familiarity with Excel and working with data a must.
- Experience with P&C Insurance, Personal Lines, or Guidewire PolicyCenter implementation a plus.
- Proficient PC Skills, including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint required. Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Candidate qualifications may be reviewed against the requirements for the associated levels of this position's core function. Salary grade will be based on selected candidates' experience and skills.
Job Posting: 11/06/2018