Farmers Insurance Careers
Strategy Integration & Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 180007RQ
- MS Access
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience with lean methodology
- Tableau report building
- Sharepoint development
- SQL server
- Visual Basic
- Ability to effectively articulate technical analysis to key stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of functional groups and present solutions that are in the best interest of the overall organization
- Experience with public speaking
- Experience with leading change
- Provides business analytics and problem resolution alternatives aimed at the improvement of service, efficiency and quality.
- Responsible for the development and management of specific data & reporting functions, projects and initiatives.
- Data analysis and reporting to provide support for Commercial Insurance Centers. Creates process flows to document procedures for all Commercial Insurance Centers.
- Serves as a process owner for a Strategic function (center performance reporting, line performance reporting, workforce planning, data administration, customer experience, etc.).
- This involves developing and maintaining key analytical reports, analyses, and other deliverables, and serving as the primary subject matter expert for the assigned process.
- This responsibility includes working directly with business partners in Commercial to ensure each deliverable is serving our business partners needs and evolving with the business.
- Analyzes and delivers reports, analytics, or other deliverables within defined delivery periods as well as on an ad hoc basis.
- Validities process assumption information by reviewing available metrics, observing processes, and interacting directly with key stakeholders and front line employees.
- Presents findings and facilitates execution and feedback discussions with front-line managers, center executives, or other appropriate, similar parties to identify performance pain points.
- Develops recommendations and implements changes to processes and deliverables based on those findings.
- Develops process maps for new and existing processes.
- Collaborates with others to ensure mapped process aligns with reality. Maintains library of process documentation within established tools.
- Develops new tasks within a master process, gathering feedback from end state users. Performs other functions as assigned
Job Posting: 11/08/2018
Other Locations: United States, California, Woodland Hills,United States, Texas, Austin,United States, Michigan, Caledonia