Farmers Insurance Careers
Automation Test Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800080H
- Develops, documents, executes, and maintains technical test Cases and test data; Utilizes testing tools, as required.
- May include Integration, System, Regression, Performance / Stress / Volume.
- Analyzes system and business requirements for testability.
- Reports status of test plan execution through defect logs / defect tracking system.
- Ensures that acceptance criteria are met.
- Assists with resolution of environmental issues; supports application development, implementation, and user training activities, as required .
- Analyzes Test Results; assists with troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis; validates system design.
- Develops test plans, including test scenarios, test objectives, quality criteria and measurement techniques.
- Supports the Configuration / Change Management groups, as necessary, to ensure smooth transition of code through the lifecycle.
- Assists in training of other Testing Specialists.
- 2 years of experience as a tester, analyst, and/or programmer or 1 year as Technical Testing Specialist Level I.
- 2+ year's manual testing experience, preferred.
- 4+ year's automated testing experience, preferred.
- Web programming development experience helpful (Java, C++, Object oriented etc), preferred.
- Expert level with testing tool Selenium, preferred.
- Experienced in web test automation, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development, preferred.
- Experience building and designing test scripts in automation using JUnit/TestNG, preferred.
- Successful experience with developing reusable test automation frameworks, preferred.
- Experience with web services and databases, preferred.
- May require some weekend availability due to software release schedule.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- Experience in using Git.
- Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle.
- Experience in Hybrid ,BDD or Data driven Framework.
- Experience in testing Web services/API testing/SoapUI/Rest Services/Postman.
(Internal Title: Application Test Specialist II)
Job Posting: 10/27/2018
Other Locations: United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids