Farmers Insurance Careers
Application Developer II
Requisition ID: 1800081S
- Review and understand business requirements to develop/maintain software programs.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Design, develop, and test computer programs/applications.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by various teams - QA, Production support and business analysts.
- Documenting the technical, functional and non-functional features of computer programs.
- Documenting test cases and test results.
- Review of technical and documentation deliverables.
- Prepare estimates (rough order of magnitude) for the level effort/cost for new functionalities.
- Optimize software applications to reduce the processing, storage, network usage needs.
- Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
- 3 years of development experience in Java platform.
- 2 years of web application development experience.
- 2 years of experience with JSP, Hibernate, Spring, JMS, HTML5, CSS2.
- 2 years of experience with Oracle Database.
- 1 year experience with Ext JS or Angular JS.
- Experience with document/content management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- Experience in integrating with Smart Communications One (Thunderhead One), preferred.
- Experience with IBM MQ Series, preferred.
- Experience in integrating with FileNet P8, preferred.
- Experience with MuleSoft, preferred.
- Application Integration with Box for Enterprise, preferred.
Job Posting: 10/27/2018