Farmers Insurance Careers
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 180008BP
- Command digital product solutions, while inspiring the vision and thought leadership on emerging technologies (AI, AR/VR, and connected Devices) development methods and their application.
- Evaluate enterprise opportunities, scoping, and delivery of prototypes/POCs/MVPS.
- Lead key transformation initiatives, with cross-functional teams, prioritizing work in backlogs, and drive for products that deliver to Farmers experience expectations.
- Drive a test and learn environment by enabling new capabilities through innovation.
- Proficiently lead conversations with the executive management within the organization, and inspire clear ideas and actions.
- Collaborate with enterprise stakeholders to develop marketing requirements and detailed use cases/user stories.
- Partner closely with IT and operations to develop, manage and execute a detailed product roadmap that delivers on the needs of our customers.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to deliver tools and methodologies to align with Marketing goals and objectives.
- Responsible for defining strategy, requirements, prototyping, testing, training, support procedures, communications and implementation.
- Track innovation trends within the insurance industry and monitor digital growth in other verticals.
- Create competitive benchmarks to articulate benefits based on enhancements or new capabilities.
- Explore emerging technologies and provide proactive marketing and data insights to optimize opportunities that benefits customer experience.
- Make recommendations on short term and long term roadmaps that aligns with the Customer Strategy and Marketing goals.
- Conduct competitive landscape assessments to guide product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Define measurement strategies and reporting requirements to manage the effectiveness, and is responsible for successful delivery and ongoing performance management.
- Measure and report on digital marketing data and KPI’s and provide insights and business recommendations to business counterparts.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field, MBA preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Six plus years of program management/digital product and delivery related experience preferred.
- Five plus years extensive relevant Product Marketing Experience in consumer applications.
- Advanced project and process management experience.
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required; Agile Management Tools (Jira, Rally) preferred.
- Experience in developing user stories and requirement documents.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
Job Posting: 10/06/2018