Farmers Insurance Careers
SAP Finance Technical Lead
Requisition ID: 180008IO
Farmers Insurance Group is embarking on a significant Finance transformation and is upgrading the SAP Finance ecosystem to S/4 HANA Finance and concurrently reengineering Finance processes to foster a next generation of business success.
Farmers IT is seeking a seasoned SAP Technology Lead for this multi-year initiative who is responsible for managing technical enabling workstreams for the S/4 HANA implementation, including solution design, integration, data, SAP Basis (system administration) and infrastructure.
- Apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA tools, systems and processes (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Consolidations and Allocations).
- Lead development ensuring alignment with the integration strategy and S/4 HANA landscape and reference architecture.
- Rationalize SAP architecture and design decisions to specific Farmers Finance needs and existing state pain points/opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the RICEFW rationalization process, governance, development effort and associated issues/resolutions.
- Productively partner with Finance and IT leaders, to contemplate financial process objectives in conjunction with capabilities of the SAP solution.
- Finance functional process and SAP Finance application knowledge including full life cycle implementation and operational experience with SAP S/4 HANA preferred.
- Familiarity with BPC, FS-PER and SAP Cloud Analytics preferred.
- Ability to provide perspective on design options/challenges to both optimize use of new SAP technology and deliberate and corroborate (or dispute) recommendations made by 3rd parties including Systems Implementation partner and Software vendor, ensuring resolution in Farmers best interest.
- Oversee execution of data cutover activities per detailed project plan.
- Manage any escalations and ensure timely resolution of technical team issues and defects.
- Large program implementation experience, skills, and leadership presence including end-to-end Delivery experience of similar SAP finance transformation programs.
- Uses formal system implementation methodologies (waterfall, agile) during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
- Large program implementation experience with a private Cloud Service Provider.
- 10+ years’ experience in various leadership roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP’s financial solutions.
- Experience with S/4 HANA preferred.
- Experience in standard ABAP programming model. ABAP for Fiori and Core Data Services would be desired.
- 8+ years of FICO experience with at least 3 full system implementation lifecycles.
- 5 years of FI, AP, GL and CO.
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain.
Job Posting: 11/07/2018