Farmers Insurance Careers
Requisition ID: 180008IP
- Plans release windows, cycles and release calendars across a portfolio of products
- Manages risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure product releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Manages relationships and coordinates work between different teams at same or different locations. Manage all key stakeholders expectations.
- Conducts Weekly Release meetings, Weekly Change Control meetings, Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Leads and co-ordinates the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Manage the movement of code for planned releases through build, test, and production thru hand-off meetings and follow-ups.
- Interface and communicate with various IT teams including Business Analysts, Delivery Managers, Development / QA Teams including infrastructure teams.
- Coordinate with other IT release management to determine if dependencies exist. Apply critical thinking to release planning including scope meeting to understand business urgency and impact along with consideration for release capacity.
- Monitor Post Implementation issues and manage key metrics from Release standpoint.
Job Posting: 10/25/2018