Farmers Insurance Careers
Change Management Program Manager - Woodland Hills, CA
Requisition ID: 180008QK
This position will report directly to the Head of Business Transformation and is responsible for managing and executing the design and deployment of our change management strategies for all phases of the Guidewire Claims Center implementation project. Specifically, this role will continue the deployment roll-out, and monitor the effectiveness of that plan in driving the critical components of this transformation throughout the Claims enterprise. The person in this role will be expected to quickly and effectively apply the appropriate change management practices as challenges arise during the transformation process.
- Meet with Guidewire (GW) stakeholders in the earliest phases of project planning to assist in defining project impacts, change management scope and required resources.
- Collaborate with the Training Lead to make recommendations to GW Team regarding training, communication and change management requirements for the life of the project.
- Design change management plans leveraging a consistent methodology, best practices and common set of tools.
- Plans must include recommended deliverables, project milestones and success metrics.
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities are assigned and agreed to by GW Team as well as LOB owners as early in the process as possible.
- Plans will include consideration for post go-live recommendations to ensure sustainability of change.
- Develop the systems/business transformation change management plans, ensuring that engagement and reinforcement strategies are embedded into the change management plan.
- If required, work with our Finance team Analysts and provide them with direction in the development of change management content as well as coordinate the creation of project communications while ensuring that the core program content is driving appropriate business outcomes.
- Ensure the project change approach is consistent with core OE methodologies.
- Partner with key stake holders, project resources as well as the GW Team (as appropriate) to execute the implementation of project change plans.
- This includes ongoing evaluation of potential areas of resistance, identification of change champions, development of major project communications and consistent communication of progress to project leadership.
- Partner with appropriate HR groups regarding organizational recommendations and impacts as a result of new system implementation/business transformation.
- Continue to drive the change sustainment activities post go-live.
- Identify non-systems related change opportunities and engage the GW Team and LOB Leadership as well as the identified field team members.
- The field team members are the LOB leads, including the Process & Strategy team members. Leverage our internal resources at the University as well as other Farmers Exchange professional development programs as needed.
- Develop/use existing key metrics to measure the effectiveness of training and change management efforts.
- Provide updates to GW team and SLT during implementation and a post-implementation recommendation to ensure sustainability of change Performs other duties as required
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience creating and implementing change management strategies for systems as well as non-systems implementations in large organizations.
- Specific experience in the following areas is required: Organizational change management for large scale IT projects (e.g., SAP), business transformation implementations (with an emphasis on systems as well as process change elements), communications plans implementation, Organizational Development Project management and strategic planning Assessment and Metrics Experience working with tools such as; SkillPort (or any other Learning Management System) and Survey Monkey (or other survey tools.)
- ProSci certification is preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with ability to communicate with senior leadership and at any level in the organization.
- Proven exceptional group facilitation skills.
- Excellent consulting skills, including the ability to establish trust and rapport with key stakeholders, identify underlying needs, and develop sustainable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues and clients to drive change and influence the adoption of new ideas.
- Ability to work effectively across domestic geographical locations.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound, data-based business decisions.
- Strong project planning, project management, and project integration skills.
- Experience using survey and assessment tools to identify business needs and measure effectiveness of solutions.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 10/23/2018