Farmers Insurance Careers
Transformation Program Manager
Requisition ID: 180008RD
Looking for a motivated, high energy, hands on IT Program Manager to become a part of the E IT PMO Delivery Team with a goal to deliver quality projects, holding self and others to high standards while meeting commitments.
Essential Job Functions
- Good understanding of Finance business function.
- Prior experience leading financial systems transformation programs preferred,. Prior experience working on SAP implementation projects preferred.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
- Contribute to well-defined project management processes and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile project management.
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations. Ability to step up to address difficult issues with courage with a clear intent towards finding solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively clear, relevant information to project team, executives and project stakeholders.
- Effectively navigate in a matrix environment.
- Hold self and team members accountable. Removes roadblocks for Team members and leverages organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Expertise in Project Management related software and applications, including MS Project, and the MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
Education Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific Relevant experience.
Job Posting: 01/04/2019