Farmers Insurance Careers
Commercial Product Analyst
Requisition ID: 180008U1
- Reviews Commercial systems (including, but not limited to, CLS, Mainfile, Reinsurance) processing and recommends design changes to improve processing or incorporate coverage/underwriting rule changes.
- Develops test matrices, provides review and sign off for Commercial systems testing.
- Provides assistance to Home Office and Regional Commercial departments regarding rating methodology and systems processing.
- Handles to completion Regional inquiries or correspondence, including PCSTs and telephone calls; routes as necessary to other departments and does follow up to insure timely completion.
- Coordinates new and revised procedures with necessary staff departments; drafts memos, manual pages and procedure bulletins as necessary.
- Conducts studies as requested by supervisor and recommends modifications or refinements required as a result of changes in policies or programs.
- Reviews Field Bulletins, training and Marketing materials for accuracy as regards operations or procedures.
- Conducts Field travel as necessary to Regional Offices or vendors. Performs other functions as assigned.
- Ability to use PC and Mainframe systems
Job Posting: 11/01/2018
Other Locations: United States, Ohio, Independence