Farmers Insurance Careers
Predictive Analytics Intern (Trainee)
Requisition ID: 180008UL
- 10 to 12 week summer internship, 40-hour work week
- Rising seniors working toward Bachelors (BS/BA - Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, or any mathematics-intensive applied science degree program is preferred) degree or entering final year of Masters program (MS/MA)
- Experience with programming and/or database tools such as SAS, FOCUS, R, Alteryx, Python, or SQL preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail and effective time-management skills
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Contribute to the development and implementation of predictive analytics and learn to apply those statistical and analytical techniques to deliver data driven insights and support business objectives.
- Broaden knowledge and application of modeling techniques and procedures.
- Support preparation of internal/external, structured/unstructured data sets to build/rebuild/refresh predictive models.
- Under direction, use appropriate modeling techniques to address business needs.
- Effectively communicate analyses.
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center and walking trails nearby.
Job Posting: 11/02/2018