Farmers Insurance Careers
Requisition ID: 1800091F
- The assigned tasks will vary depending upon the magnitude of the assigned project and the nature of the project objective.
- Additionally, multiple projects may be underway concurrently.
- Provide project planning, scheduling, and reporting support to the project team.
- Provide support during the Project Planning Phase including the development of Project Plans, Scope, and/or CAP.
- Gather project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan.
- Develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in the plan.
- Develop and maintain project reports as assigned: e.g., weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as required.
- Maintain project tracking logs, e.g., actions, issues, minutes, anomalies, PSTs, problems, change, and risk.
- Schedule and coordinate Meetings/Workshops for project team.
- Develop Project Presentation Materials.
- Communicate project management information between the Program Management Office, Program Director, Program Manager, Team Manager, and other Program Office Coordinators, and the project staff, as required.
- Assist the Project Manager by monitoring compliance to Program Management Office standards and procedures.
- Also, assist the Project Director by monitoring project budget and schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 11/16/2018