Farmers Insurance Careers
Requisition ID: 1800092H
- Property and Casualty License is preferred
- Sales experience is required
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9a-6p. One late shift per week 11a-8p (work from home for late shift)
- Responsible for the achievement of new business premium through the selling of personal lines property and casualty products.
- Obtains customers through inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Develops and builds business relationships with outside vendors through phone calling and visits to an assigned territory.
- Help with mentoring and training of team and special projects as assigned.
- Quoting, department underwriting and issuing policies through multiple systems.
- Analyzing customer needs.
- Researching policy options.
- Customer and business prospecting calls.
- Territory research and vendor visits.
- Training and Mentoring.
- Special projects as assigned.
Job Posting: 11/06/2018