Farmers Insurance Careers
Adobe / AEM Manager
Requisition ID: 18000953
- In partnership with Marketing Content Managers, develop the strategy for Content Management platforms supporting a wide range of digital experiences (desktop, mobile, microsites, etc.)
- Translating business requirements into technical stories in partnership with Digital Marketing to drive the development cycle for existing platforms, and ensuring a prioritized roadmap of capabilities is in place.
- Drive strategy, customer needs and requirements for continued implementation of the Adobe Experience Manager platform across enterprise digital properties.
- Partner with Digital Marketing to implement a cross-Marketing Digital Asset Management capability.
- Work closely with the development team lead in completing the most pressing features as identified by business stakeholders.
- Constantly examine the existing capabilities within our Marketing Stack for Content Management to ensure the business is taking full advantage of what has been implemented and integrated.
- Minimum 5 years of experience initiating, directing, implementing and managing content management platforms for complex, high-volume, transactional websites.
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of Content Management technologies, including Adobe AEM, WordPress, and other publishing and digital asset management platforms.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, the modern digital capabilities / technology stack, web content development processes and agile development.
- Strong vendor management skills, including budget management, supplier reviews, and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated success in leading and executing projects involving both technology and business process.
- Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project, process and vendor management skills.
- Strategic-minded, understands the big picture, yet passionate about planning and executing tactical workload.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-organizational team.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written (email and formal documents) and verbal (meetings and presentations).
- Must demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with senior management and business stakeholders.
- Advanced using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Posting: 11/07/2018