Farmers Insurance Careers
Director – Agent Experience
Requisition ID: 18000954
- Develops, prioritizes and executes direction and goals of a business unit in order to support the operational functions and the organization in improving and maximizing results and key business drivers.
- Responsible for driving change and performance by identifying and leading efforts to improve operational processes, policies and systems in support of the organization’s mission.
- Leads and directs multi-site, multi-functional complex projects and issues.
- Optimizes allocation of resources and implements procedures / directs projects driving change and ensuring consistency across the function and organization.
- Designs, executes and negotiates/gains support for projects and ideas maximizing results, efficiency, effectiveness and customer service.
- Identifies opportunities and risks associated with changes in internal and external environment by developing and implementing short term and long term operational plans.
- Determines which emerging issues are relevant to the organization and its future needs.
- Ensure short and long term strategies, programs and processes are realized.
- Develops and leads high performance teams and is accountable for team's results.
- Eight years of managerial or project management experience with at least ten years of business experience.
- Guidewire Experience is a plus
- Agent experience on the new Guidewire PolicyCenter platform – creating a long term strategy and operational plans that deliver a best in class agent experience that is aligned with the Farmers goals of profitable growth, cross sell and smart customer experience.
- Create an agent segmentation model based on how they use our policy processing systems to govern project prioritization, training and change management activities.
- Develop a vision for each of the agent journeys on Guidewire PolicyCenter and execute short and long term plans to deliver them
- Partner with key stakeholders across Farmers to develop the agent experience strategy on Guidewire PolicyCenter – distribution, marketing, product, UW, customer experience, IT. This person has to have strong communications and influencing skills
- Lead agent facing test and learn initiatives for the Guidewire PolicyCenter
- PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and desktop publishing applications
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Job Posting: 11/05/2018