Farmers Insurance Careers
ETL Tech Lead
Requisition ID: 1800096J
- Manage day-to-day development activities across the enterprise.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end Informatica Integration workflows across all phases of the SDLC (i.e. design, development, testing, production).
- Ability to build and articulate sound Integration design patterns with governance responsibility across design, develop, testing to ensure the quality of integrations across the enterprise.
- Responsibility for developing and reviewing ETL effort estimates.
- Experience tuning Informatica PowerCenter Integration workflows.
- Responsible for the quality and security of data being transmitted, controlled through data quality checks and balances.
- Ability to develop future state integration strategy.
- Manage ETL resources and deliverables for integration work deliverables.
- Ability to review requirements and create aligned technical interface design specifications.
- Support Quality Assurance phase though Integration and User Acceptance testing.
- Manage resolution of any integration defects which might arise in test cycles or production.
- Ability to work closely with other developers on and outside of the team (i.e. developers, analysts, QA, project managers, etc.).
- Responsible for managing production support team and ensuring all workflows run within SLA.
- Experience leading integration transformation and modernization of legacy into Informatica PowerCenter mappings.
- Responsible for creating design patterns and best practices for data and the integration of data through the enterprise.
- Ability to understand and mitigate risk and compromise across work streams driving solution decisions.
- Take guidance from Program management team and plan tactical timelines and deliverables considering cross-workstream impacts and overall methodology of the program.
- Collaborate with application development teams.
- Work with infrastructure team to determine solution sizing and hosting requirements for the different environments across project phases.
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving existing business processes, increasing ROI and overall effectiveness.
- Facilitate evaluation and selection of new Informatica software products to meet ongoing capability needs (i.e. Informatica Cloud).
- 7+ years’ experience as a Certified Informatica PowerCenter developer.
- Must have working knowledge of integrating data in and out of SAP.
- Experience in integrating data to support both operations (i.e. ODS) and analytics (i.e. Data Warehouse).
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated abilities to lead large, multi-million dollar Data programs.
- Proven ability to work with all levels within the IT and Business organization.
- Well versed in the Finance and Billing data domains.
- Hands on experience with data profiling tools and processes.
- Excellent SQL skills and demonstrated ability to write complex SQL for purposes of push down, complex joins, analyzing data and/or evaluating how information needs might be translated into back end database structures.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Experience with Integrations specific to SAP Finance products (S/4HANA, S/4HANA Cloud).
- Experience with Integrations to and from Salesforce.
- Insurance industry experience is heavily preferred.
- Experience integrating data with Snowflake using Informatica PowerCenter and/or ICS.
- Experience with Hadoop (Hortonworks) integrations built in Informatica.
- Experience with Metadata applications and solutions.
- Review data profiling findings for key master data objects from legacy systems, assess compatibility with S/4HANA data structures and rules, and recommend any required mitigation strategies.
- Experience with unstructured data through the design and development of content management solutions.
- Additional 3-5 years working in another role within the data domain (i.e. business/data analyst, quality assurance analyst, ETL developer or BI / information delivery developer).
- Experience with any existing Cloud Service Provider (e.g. Amazon EC2, Google, or Microsoft Azure).
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 UDB and DB2 Mainframe.
Job Posting: 01/04/2019