Farmers Insurance Careers
Business Analyst III
Requisition ID: 180009NQ
- Skill in process/work flow modeling is desired
- Familiarity with the Lean methodology is a plus
- Experience on Agile projects is preferred, including:
- Participating in the day to day running of Agile projects, including
- Experience as a ScrumMaster and/or Product Owner
- Using a decomposition approach to identify epics and user stories, as well as, being able to organize into themes
- Writing clear and concise user stories that can be understood by both business and development
- Works with Business leaders to identify, propose and influence business decisions; Possesses expertise in the business objectives, processes, and products; Leads large analysis efforts, affecting multiple business and IT departments; Oversees business requirement gathering and analysis, supports business leaders with cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and project scope; Mentors lower level colleagues.
- Work with business leaders to socialize the change and act as an intermediate and liaison for the sponsor throughout the project/enhancement implementation while collaborating with project teams, other stakeholders and IT to implement the recommended solutions.
- Works on projects/programs of higher complexity (impact to multiple business units/applications) and supervises/mentors lower level peers.
- Develops business requirements through analysis on business activities, industry trends and sponsor requests.
- Works with business leader to define project scope Performs impact analysis of business process changes/enhancements across the organization.
- Understands customers objectives, processes and products in order to make educated recommendations.
- Oversees Business Requirement gathering and analysis Acts as liaison between Business Sponsors and IT staff.
- Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
- Mentors/supervises lower level peers on project tasks by managing the daily and long term work efforts of assigned staff for a particular segment of work.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables
Job Posting: 11/21/2018