Farmers Insurance Careers
Workers' Compensation Team Lead
Requisition ID: 180009RL
- Use strong communication skills to coach and develop the team.
- Conduct review of claim files being handled by assigned adjusters.
- Represent the Company from a public relations standpoint and must conduct oneself as a member of the Leadership team at all times.
- Use claim handling software and laptop to determine that claims are being handled in accordance with the state guidelines and adjusted/settled appropriately.
- Normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment, but with exposure to some or all of the following environments when in the field: Uncontrolled outside environmental conditions Excessive Noise Levels Chemicals Chemical/Biological Conditions Moving Mechanical Parts Areas considered dangerous Conditions, which could affect the respiratory system or skin such as: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, oils, smoke, soot, or poor ventilation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and drive results for the team that they lead.
- Outgoing personality that would enjoy interacting with a wide variety of people including internal and external customers or business partners.
- Bodily injury claims experience is preferred.
- Ability/willingness to learn new software systems
- 3 years of prior claims experience.
- Leadership experience
- Customer Service experience, preferably in an insurance claims environment
- Bodily injury experience highly desirable and preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver's license Bondable
Job Posting: 12/03/2018