- Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
- Understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit.
- Reviews and validate user stories against acceptance criteria. Reviews and validate for technical design for business applications against provided business requirements for correct alignment; Validates suppliers estimates.
- Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
- Specifies / Recommends Integration and Parallel testing criteria.
- Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan.
- Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required.
- Provides expertise in the design and functionality of business applications.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables; Validates suppliers .estimates; Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- P&C Insurance experience preferred.
- Billing related experience is a must.
- Technical (Good to have): DB, CICS (MF), SAP - FSCD.
Internal Title: App SME III
Job Posting: 01/05/2019