Farmers Insurance Careers
Market Development Mgr
Requisition ID: 180009TX
- Supervises the development, preparation, evaluation, and comparison of data on market size, composition, trends, and competitive activities.
- Recommends programs based on analysis of these data, and presents these recommendations to management.
- Investigates areas where further market information is needed, and supervises surveys to be conducted.
- Analyzes marketing survey results, and recommends programs based on them. Evaluates and recommends programs based on evaluation of FIG marketing operations, including policyholder lapses, policy pricing, product analysis, product needs, sales programs, economic, social, and demographic trends, market penetration, and agency growth.
- Evaluates database reads proposals and recommends enhancements necessary to keep Farmer's marketing database ahead of the industry's.
- Identifies target market segments for which no current FIG products exist, recommends creation of new products or amendment of existing ones, and presents these recommendations to Management.
- Maintains reports relevant to changes in the industry (both in terms of regulatory changes and competitive activities), and uses this information to identify needs which can be satisfied by our products.
- Meets with regional Research and Development Managers to discuss current marketing concerns and areas needing expended information.
- Supervises the development of target marketing programs for the Agency Force. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 11/30/2018