We are Farmers!
Farmers Insurance is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work and listed in Forbes’ Best Employers for New Grads in 2018. At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States.
What you will do as an intern?
This is an opportunity to work alongside accomplished Insurance professionals and gain valuable skills for your future. You will learn how we use innovation and technology to drive our business forward. Through project work, job shadowing, hands on work experience, and exposure to Farmers leadership teams you will expand your knowledge and experience.
What we are looking for?
- 10 to 12 week summer internship, 40-hour work week
- Rising seniors working toward Bachelors (BS/BA) degree or entering final year of Masters program (MS/MA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail and effective time-management skills
- Eligible to work in the United States
Farmers IT is innovating! Through our innovation, we aim to change the experience of insurance for our customers. In order to do this, we need you to help us in constructing the organizational, technological, and data capabilities necessary to disrupt our market! We will provide you with a place to grow, build a career, and where everyone truly is part of the team. At Farmers, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects in the IT space. We recognize that our success results from the success of our people and we strive to create a challenging environment that nurtures your talents.
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 04/10/2019