· Develop and facilitate business relationships between Farmers Insurance and entrepreneurs looking to open their own business
· Administer agent referral program as developed by the Company. · Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develops and maintains networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations.
· Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling.
· Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to Management. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Utilizes tracking systems to monitor recruiting activities as required.
· Determines eligibility of agent candidates utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the Company.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying 30 lbs. maximum.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree preferred.
Minimum of two years applicable insurance agency/sales or recruiting experience.
Special Skill Requirement
· Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships and centers of influence
· Strong telephone communication skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
Candidate qualifications may be reviewed against the requirements for the associated levels of this position's core function.
This position can be located in either Madison, WI or Fort Wayne, IN.