Farmers Insurance Careers
Requisition ID: 18000A3T
What We Do
Farmers Insurance Group is one of the premier property and casualty insurers in America with operations nationwide. Our analytics organization is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a driven, analytically savvy and passionate individual to join our Analytics team. The Analytics Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of our Marketing Data infrastructure through data extraction, data reporting, and test and measurements. This position will report directly into our Senior Vice President and Head of Research & Analytics.
What You’ll Do
Specifically, the Analytics Manager will:
· Lead a diverse team of data and analytics professionals that identify business opportunities to advance strategic priorities and also provide recommendations of solutions for business opportunities.
· Identify opportunities to optimize efficiency and improve value for customers at an Enterprise level through Enterprise Reporting and Analyses.
- Serve as an objective and transparent advisor to executive leadership to drive consumer-based decision-making and determine consumer strategic priorities throughout the Farmers Enterprise.
- The individual would be responsible for tailoring the message appropriate for the audience while being confident in explaining the process, analytics and rationale behind the conclusions/recommendations.
What You Bring
· 5 to 7 years of data, reporting and/or advanced analytics experience.
· 2 to 4 years of leadership experience to a team of direct reports.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Science, or Computer Science preferred.
· Broad experience with data and statistical as well as analytic tools, such as: SAS, Tableau and MS Excel.
· Strong organizational, leadership and project management skills are essential. Must be able to think strategically and handle multiple project simultaneously.
· Must have demonstrated success developing relationships across the organization and influencing outside organizational reporting lines.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
Job Posting: 12/21/2018