- Responsible for overall application system analysis, design and development.
- Develop and maintain applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with product owners to identify product and technical requirements, and act as a subject matter expert for the assigned project.
- Analyzing business requirements to independently convert them into system requirements.
- Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure requirements and design are fully understood.
- Supports implementation activities and troubleshooting system environmental issues.
- Estimate Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
Education Requirements: Four year degree in Math, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Seven to ten years of relevant IT experience in system analysis, design and development.
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (5+ years preferred).
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Platform and the AppExchange.
- Should have done at least 3 Service Cloud (Case, CTI, Live Agent, Knowledge, Community) Implementations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Telephony, Chat, Mobile, Web, Social as customer service channels.
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface.
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Jitterbit, Cast Iron, Mulessoft, ESBs, Pervasive, Talend etc.,).
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications required. Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant and Advanced Administrator certifications preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving/decision making skills.
- Expert customer facing communication skills.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
Job Posting: 03/05/2019