Farmers Insurance Careers
Head HR Business Partner
Requisition ID: 18000A4R
- Serve as the senior HR Business Partner to Personal Lines partnering on strategic and operational human resource needs.
- Align human resource solutions to shape, influence and support business unit strategy by leveraging the COEs and Shared Services functions in HR.
- Support operational transformation and change management as the operation grows and transforms.
- Develop leaders within each line of business and plan for succession. Recruit and retain executive level talent.
- Build a high performing culture and engaged workforce where people want to come to work.
- Lead in the development of human resources as a strategic partner in organizational change, design and development.
- Create and execute long-term strategic workforce plans securing all necessary labor and financial resources and addressing any talent gaps.
- Serve as a business unit liaison to the human resource COEs regarding strategic change (benefits, compensation, employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, management & development).
- Undergraduate degree in business or human resource management, with an advanced degree preferred; Human Resource certifications and designations preferred.
- 10+ years of experience leading significant and broad initiatives within the human resource discipline.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing HR strategy.
- Strong relationship skills and consultative capabilities to work effectively with business clients and as a true partner.
- Business acumen and intellectual curiosity about the business client and industry.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations, people strategies, communication strategies and influencing/negotiating techniques.
Job Posting: 12/12/2018