Farmers Insurance Careers
Director of Call Center Operations- Farmers Life
Requisition ID: 1900005L
- Works with management team to meet service schedules for calls answered, first-call resolution, abandon rates, speed of answer, etc., and for established call quality and CARE standards.
- Evaluates and reports on quality and service delivery metrics across all units.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, reviewing capacity plans, and estimating cost/benefits; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Analyzes and evaluates production performance and recommends or implements remedial action programs as necessary.
- Gives technical advice and assistance on problem cases and situations; serves on committees, task forces, and teams established to implement new tools, products, programs or to improve processes involving the Call Center operation.
- Develops and implements Customer CARE programs to assure full benefits of the Farmers value proposition are received by each caller.
- Ensures knowledge distribution systems (KDS) are being used and leveraged to assure standardized service delivery, and to assure consistency of Customer Experience.
- Makes recommendations for enhancements to KDS as needed – including ease-of-use enhancements.
- 5+ years of call center management experience.
- Life insurance call center management experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
Job Posting: 01/11/2019