Farmers Insurance Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 19000082
- Excellent customer focus with an understanding of how to adapt to each customer while focusing on the outcome to solve their problems efficiently with low customer effort.
- The ability to multi-task, working proficiently while conversing on the phone, searching information, reading, typing, and quickly picking up new technology.
- A preference to working in an ever-changing, fast-paced, contact center environment where you can effectively manage time and exhibit reliability and dependability in attendance.
- Emotional resiliency to manage feelings and find positive aspects in most situations.
- Build effective communication skills to deliver insurance and eligibility information, solutions and initiatives that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
- Hold expert knowledge of Company products, services and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
- Use technology and learning resources to deliver efficient problem resolution.
- Proactively share knowledge to reduce customer effort.
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent. Four Year College Degree preferred. Completion of required additional training.
- Experience - Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
- Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers.
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
Job Posting: 03/12/2019