Farmers Insurance Careers
Project Manager III
Requisition ID: 190000AK
- Manage multiple and concurrent cross functional project(s) from conception through to completion.
- Plan, execute, monitor, track and report large-scale technology projects using traditional and Agile development processes & techniques.
- Communicate effectively and clearly through written and verbal communication skills.
- Create and provide presentations to project teams including project sponsors.
- Develop and maintain project plans, resource utilization schedules and budget materials for multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities.
- Coordinate and drive project activities to deliver required functionality on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- Closely monitor project resources, tasks, risks, issues, and milestones. Make course corrections when necessary using defined change control procedures.
- Strong understanding of project financials.
- Lead cross organizational high performance teams, creating a collaborative environment and executing with a sense of urgency.
- Establish success criteria for real world outcomes.
- Ensure projects consider the voice of the customer, the operational readiness, and the metrics to drive continual improvements .
- Drive efficiency by utilizing client's Project Management Methodology, processes and tools.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings.
- Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal.
- Understand the “why and what” before the “how”.
- Ability to extract the essence of the business need even if business is providing their requirements in form of a solution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in local language.
Job Posting: 01/22/2019