Farmers Insurance Careers
Requisition ID: 190000RA
- Configures software programs to meet user requirements of low to medium complexity.
- Unit tests the changes made and then turns over to the Testing area for further testing.
- Once these changes are approved to move forward, schedules the work to be implemented.
- Produce cost estimates and documentation for work items and projects.
- Based on the requirements from the business, the developer determines how long the desired changes will take and then creates an estimate for the business and testing areas.
- The developer documents their changes for work items and projects including the results of their unit testing.
- Problem determination and correction of errors relating to the policy processing system and the configuration that has been delivered.
- May be assigned defects for work they performed or others performed and then determines how to fix defect.
- Defects are a result of configuration that may not be meeting the requirements exactly or a bug in their configuration.
- Acts as a liaison for system questions and queries relating to system issues.
- Develops and improves business processes and procedures to increase productivity.
- Prioritizes work assignments to meet changing business requirements and implement in a timely manner.
- Understand and use various utilities for development maintenance.
- This can include but is not limited to debugging tools provided by the software that is configured.
Job Posting: 01/31/2019