Farmers Insurance Careers
IT Infrastructure Operations Intern
Requisition ID: 190000V8
Farmers Insurance is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work and listed in Forbes’ Best Employers for New Grads in 2018. At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States.
- Incident Analysis
- Perform analysis work of all incidents currently in SNOW for both Zurich and Farmers as well as all change management requests. Tracking of the changes, confirming completion of changes and success fail rate based on the results and impact of outages that were caused by approved change.
- Incident detection and recording
- Incident reporting and communication
- Priority Classification and initial support
- Investigation and analysis
- Resolution and record
- Incident closure
- Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication
- Establish incident framework management
- Evaluation of incident framework management
- Pursuing a BA Degree or Master’s Degree program with an accredited college.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Support Environments
- Reporting and Auditing
- Knowledge or understanding of ITIL, ITMS, and SS&O (Single Sign-On)
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/01/2019