Farmers Insurance Careers
DocuSign Engineer Intern (Trainee) - Woodland Hills, CA
Requisition ID: 1900013M
Farmers Insurance is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work and listed in Forbes’ Best Employers for New Grads in 2018. At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States.
You will work with our DocuSign Center of Excellence team, learn more on DocuSign web application requests – intake, development and deployment. Additionally, the role will:
- Provide development, integration and configuration support for DocuSign web application accounts/integrations
- Provide input to technical designs and specifications pertaining to system integrations with DocuSign API's
- Authors DocuSign requirements specifications
- Provide intake oversight for new template or integration requests; meets with customers to define scope and high level requirements
- Perform DocuSign Administration support of existing accounts
- Liaison with DocuSign on technical questions or concerns
- Pursuing a BA Degree or Master’s Degree program with an accredited college.
- Knowledge and understanding of content management
- Developing integration and interfaces with different system
- Experience in DocuSign web platform technologies preferred but not required
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/13/2019