Farmers Insurance Careers
OpenText Exstream Lead
Requisition ID: 1900015N
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully leading Agile as well as traditional project management processes, with a strong background in Downstream and output processing.
- Desired to have expertise in OpenText Exstream, FICO BLAZE Advisor and in general downstream systems software development life cycle.
- Energetic and self-motivated, the ideal candidate will possess a value-driven & customer centric mindset. The individual will be highly process oriented with experience of successfully implementing complex projects in a large organization.
- The candidate should be able to manage a team effectively while keeping people informed, while enabling the team to function at an optimal level.
- Project & Functional experience in Property & Casualty Insurance is desirable
- 3 years of development experience in downstream systems and proficient structured programming languages (e.g Java, GOSU, C, C++) and tools such as OpenText Exstream, Fico Blaze Advisor.
- Experience in leading diversified development teams and prioritize deliverables in multi-project environment
- Ability to manage and track Supplier work assignments and deliverables.
- Manage multiple and concurrent cross functional project(s) from conception through to completion.
- Plan, execute, monitor, track and report large-scale technology projects using traditional and agile development processes & techniques.
- Coordinate and drive project activities to deliver required functionality on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- Understand the “why and what” before the “how”.
- Communicate effectively and clearly through written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to extract the essence of the business need even if business is providing their requirements in form of a solution.
Job Posting: 02/12/2019