Farmers Insurance Careers
Mobile Claims Center Driver
Requisition ID: 1900015X
- Operates and maintains MCC, CCVs and related equipment during catastrophes or Marketing events. This will include necessary cleaning and care to maintain the appearance and quality of the vehicles.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of the mechanics and technology of each bus and our customer care vehicles.
- Performs customer service functions during catastrophes including working with the Scout and Site Lead on what equipment to set up, how to control the flow of customers, and how best to utilize volunteer resources on site.
- Responsible for building and establishing relationships with various vendors (ie Fuel services, security, sanitation) that can impact our business and initiating these services as needed.
- Coordinates and manages the details of how and when catastrophe vehicles are needed for marketing events and present on catastrophe response during tours.
- Actively participates and contributes in department meetings and projects to help move the business forward and stay on the cutting edge of catastrophe response.
- Responsible for the storage facility maintenance and making decisions on necessary changes to maximize space and efficiency.
- Responsible for tracking and controlling inventory and equipment.
- The MCC operator is a multi-faceted position that requires the skills described above including maintaining a Commercial Vehicle Driver's License (CDL).
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 02/12/2019