Farmers Insurance Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1900016V
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
What We Do
Our Customer Service Representatives have direct lines to our customers and serve as subject matter experts that share knowledge and provide positive customer experiences. Our call centers are ever-changing and fast-paced, so we empower our representatives by providing all with award winning training and resources to be successful. Our customer service experts will promote efficiency, adaptability, and emotional resiliency to solve problems effectively.
What You’ll Do
• Share insurance and eligibility information with customers and efficiently provide resolutions.
• Provide solutions and initiatives with our customers through the use of phones, technology, and other learning resources.
• Build effective communication skills and emotional resilience that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
• Hold expert knowledge of Company products, services and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
What You Bring
• High School diploma or equivalent. Four Year College Degree preferred.
• Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
• Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers.
• Adaptability and wiliness to learn ever changing industry.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/21/2019