Farmers Insurance Careers
Credit Union Branch Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: 1900017Q
- Assist Branch Operations Supervisor in coordinating Branch Operations Training for new hires.
- Provide System Matter Expert Training for Credit Union Branch Counselors on platform utilized by branch staff.
- Work together with other business units leads in order to ensure Branch Operations is training with the most updated process relative to areas of expertise.
- Responsible for coordinating mentoring/coaching debriefs with branches with low audit ratings in order to improve significantly.
- Notifies Branch Operations Supervisor if a branch needs operational support or guidance, and schedules a branch visit if needed to address concerns.
- Responsible for testing new processes and procedures relative to our core system and identifying any issues prior to implementation.
- Supports Branch Operations Coordinator with their daily responsibilities when assistance is needed in order to ensure tasks are performed timely.
- Recommends, analyzes and drives branch efficiencies initiatives.
- Evaluates and implements improvements to enhance branch performance by reviewing daily reports; such as Closed Accounts, Open Accounts, Cash Transfers and set up of accounts.
- Serves as the administrator for various platforms of technology used by branch staff, such as: Springboard, WireXchange, CCM, Catalyst, and Experian.
- Also, serves as the administrator for Catalyst which will include setting up member-facing staff with access to TranZact, a platform used for the ordering of cash for both branches and ATMs.
- Retrieves check images; such as On-Us and Off-Us checks, and resets passwords when needed.
- Monitors group email to provide support on all Credit Union technical applications.
- Stays abreast and cross trained on general Credit Union operations such as member transactions, and customer inquiries in order to provide back up coverage if needed. This may require traveling to a branch.
- Maintains up to date, working knowledge of all systems, participates in learning new information and application of all systems and is responsible for disseminating the training information to branch staff.
- Leads the development and integration of updated information into the training programs utilized by the branch staff.
Job Posting: 02/21/2019