Farmers Insurance Careers
Salesforce COE Systems Analyst Intern - Woodland Hills, CA
Requisition ID: 190001BG
Farmers Insurance is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work and listed in Forbes’ Best Employers for New Grads in 2018. At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States.
- Shadow and learn the different applications as supported by the Salesforce Center of Excellence (CoE.)
- Shadow current SME s or Senior Analysts on Salesforce and other supported projects and applications.
- Work in a complex enterprise application environment
- Interacting with multiple teams and business stakeholders
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in MIS (Management Information Systems)
- Experience with complex system analysis involving integrations – project based or on-the-job work.
- Strong analytical and translation of requirements to product / solution fitment
- Able to understand business challenge and articulate the objective of a solution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to learn and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Understanding of Salesforce and product knowledge preferred
- Use of analytical tools for reporting preferred
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/20/2019