We are looking for a diverse group of curious, passionate, and hard-working students to join our summer internship program for 2019!
We are Farmers!
Farmers Insurance is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work and listed in Forbes’ Best Employers for New Grads in 2018. At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States.
What you’ll get to do as a Strategic Sourcing and Procurement intern:
This is an opportunity to work alongside accomplished Insurance professionals and gain valuable skills for your future. You will learn how we use Strategic Sourcing and Procurement best practices to drive our business forward. Through project work, job shadowing, hands on work experience, and exposure to Farmers leadership teams, you will expand your knowledge and experience.
What we’re looking for:
- 10 to 12 week summer internship, 40-hour work week
- Rising students working toward Bachelors (BS/BA) degree or Master’s program (MS/MA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail and effective time-management skills
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Local to Woodland Hills, CA
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/21/2019