Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
As an intern you will be a part of the Office of the CIO with the PMO team handling Governance and Tools. You will learn the following aspects of the group:
- Provide code documentation of guidelines and process with Project Management and Agile Tools
- Help create reporting with those tools with some background in XML and SQL
- Update IT PMO SharePoint site
The intern will develop the following skills by end of the internship:
- Knowledge of Project Portfolio Management tool
- Agile Central tool
- IT Business processes and documentation
- Report development in XML and SQL using Jaspersoft and other reporting tools
- Deployment release process
Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Technical documentation experience through school projects or on the job training.
- Programming skill with SQL, XML and process documentation.
- Great analytical skills with tools and environment scenarios.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/26/2019