Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
As an intern, you will provide project planning, scheduling, and reporting support to the project team, support during the Project Planning Phase including the development of Project Plans, Scope, and/or CAP.
- Gather project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan, develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in the plan, develop and maintain project reports as assigned such as weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as required.
- Work with Enterprise IT PMO – Delivery Program Managers
- Work with many Tier-1 Project Managers to perform Program Management support activities.
- Project Plan development
- Effective way to coordinate with multiple teams in a highly complex environment
- Risk Management approach, project report process, and resource planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good organizational skills – coordinating with multiple individuals in a team and plan, consolidate and execute planning.
- MS Office Project highly desirable
- Exposure to Visio and PowerPoint highly desirable
- Experience managing school project in group settings
- Ability to analyze data and interpret data
- State-of-the-art facility with cafeteria, fitness center/shower, walking trails nearby, etc.
- Walking distance to the Village in Woodland Hills, an open air shopping/dining center
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/27/2019